Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weight Gain and stretch marks

I am eating constantly to keep from feeling terrible. And yes, I had a couple days of cupcake binging, but for the most part, I'm eating pretty healthy- lots of fruit smoothies, egg sandwiches, turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese sandwiches, peanut butter sandwiches, and whatever is for dinner. But in the last month, I've gained 9 pounds. At this rate, I will gain a total of 54 pounds. With my other two, I gained 35. So I'm not really sure what's gonna happen.

So far, I've been able to avoid getting stretch marks to which I credit my mother and her lovely genes. But I'm thinking that if I gain 54 pounds, two piece bathing suits are long-gone...

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha. You crack me up Leah. You are soooo having a girl by the way! With Kenna, there was one month where I gained 10 lbs, but then the next I only gained like 3 or 4. It will all balance itself out. She did a huge growth spurt because I couldn't eat much for the first 20 weeks or so. It sounds like things are going better though. Lather up with the belly butter (all over...butt, boobs, etc.) and that will help with the stretch marks as well. Is this too long to post as a comment...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete