Friday, April 23, 2010

My Cheering Squad

Who will be at my labor?

- Eric, my man who I love and adore. He told me last night he will do as he's told. ;)
- Laura, my good friend who wants to be a doula and is extremely supportive and patient. I got to be there when she gave birth to her baby, Max.
- Nicole, my hippie friend who gave birth at home in a tub and who will be excited and encouraging while I'm freaking out and cursing.
- Possibly my more-than-acquaintance, Tami. I see Tami a lot at parks and we have great chats. She wants to get into birth photography and is building her portfolio. She is so talented and offered to take photos of this wee one for free! To see the pics she just took of Jess' new baby, click here.
- My midwife and her aprentice(s), of course.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! I love being called a hippie friend! And I didn't know Laura wanted to be a doula - she'd be great!!!

    ReplyDelete