Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grooming

Well, I've officially given up. I realized today that I haven't used a q-tip in weeks. And today, I got a compliment on my hair but I haven't washed it (or even gotten it wet) in probably three days. I'm disgusting. My leg hair is like a man's (and we won't even talk about the other area). I did, however, finally shave my pits since I wore a light yellow shirt and thought people may be able to see through it...
I have nail polish on my big toes from last summer.
Make-up? Psh.
And since I haven't showered, I truly haven't put on deodorant in days.

I just realized all this. I'm disgusting. I'm the smelly girl in class. And my friends are too kind to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. Except I'm not pregnant, so I have no excuse. So, at least you can take comfort in knowing you're (slightly) less gross than me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a shower before we get there Wednesday? Only if you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete