Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Midwife

Eric and I ended up choosing the midwife and the birthing center that I linked to below. We are still not absolutely sure that we won't have this baby at home (Eric is denial about that one) but it's most likely it will be at the b.c. since it's probably much cheaper.

We are meeting with them for our first appt (besides meeting her) this Friday. I'm very excited. She's a Dr. in nutrition so I know I'm going to hear all sorts of great advice. And then have to apply it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! SOOOOOOO excited for you. This is going to be such an amazing experience for you all. Then you can go around telling woman they should all have their babies this way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I think I drive by there when I take my kiddos to the dr. I'll have to pay more attention next time :)

    ReplyDelete