Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Breakfast

My new favorite breakfast (and I could eat this for lunch and dinner, too, probably):

Fiber One pancake mix with protein powder added to it. Then I smother peanut butter all over the pancakes and drizzle them with syrup. Yummmm.

I've also been eating healthier, TANYA. Bananas, apples, hummus, whole grain bread, chicken and yogurt have all been in the menu the past couple days. I'm still not eating very many veggies, but feeling good about the future.

Note: My insurance has cut me off on the Zofran. :( Please pray that they accept the request form we sent in and buy me those $7/each pills. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Leah, it is only cause I love you and want you and your beautiful growing baby to be healthy! Can you handle a smoothie? Make yourself a green smoothie to get in the extra veggie nutrients. If you follow the brewers diet, you will be doing awesome. Sorry they cut you off, maybe you can get some on the black market ;-) Have you tried homeopathics for the nausea??? Email me if you want. And stay away from bananas until the pooping is under control ;-) Okay, lecture done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I came accross your blog and I noticed that you eat Fiber one pancake mix for your breakfast. Perhaps you'd be interested in trying the yogurt. IIn fact, I’m working with Fiber One, and we’re having a yogurt sampling promotion in Westfield Trumbull Mall at 5065 Main Street Trumbull, CT 06611 from 2/12/10 – 2/14/10 and Pentagon City Mall at 1100 S Hayes St Arlington, VA 22202 from 2/19/10 – 2/21/10. You can also get 75 cents off with a print-out of a coupon that can be found here: http://www.fiberone.com/Product/yogurts.aspx.
    If you’re not in the area, but you know who is, you can Blog and tweet about this promotion to your friends.

    Cheers!

    Smile.ly Team

    ReplyDelete