Monday, January 4, 2010

First Comes Love

We weren't expecting to be pregnant, but it wasn't completely a surprise when it happened. There are just no good forms of birth control (that I'm comfortable with) so we have been charting (and not very well, it seems).

So when the puking, exhaustion, crabbiness and an all-around blah feeling started to happen, it just didn't come naturally for me to be excited about this new life growing inside me- complete with heartbeat and soul.

Since I'm assuming no one wants to hear me ramble on in my self-pity, I'm starting this blog. This is my third pregnancy, but who knew it could be so different already?

2 comments:

  1. Big ole hugs to you Leah. Hang in there! The beginning is always tough and crappy and so unexciting. Out of all my pregnancies, MaKenna's was the only planned one...ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have a pregnancy blog! It's so *public*!

    Jess ---> shudders and runs from the idea ---> ;)

    ReplyDelete